Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen








This summer,june of 24th.
A big movie "Roll Out"!
Last 2 year 2007,Transformer,The first already break the cinema record.
I remember that time,I just concentrate on Jay Chou's first movie<>.
That time,every of my friends appreciate what Micheal Bay done in this movie.
At last,I buy the Transformers DVD.
After I watched,I can't wait for the second episode.
So,this summer,the june of 24th will showing at cinema.
I can't wait for that day,so I quickly book the ticket.
Luckily,I booked the ticket on june of 23th!
This movie actually was a farewell to Kee Sam.Hope he can get everything well there.
And also with Sweeney,Liling,Teck Ooi.
Back to movie,Revenge of The Fallen was awesome than the first episode!
I already give 8 star comment to this movie and I already watch it twice in two days!
Cool!And now I can't wait for the third episode!

No comments: