You won't know this whole word got how many peoples are better than you.
This is what I always think about it.
I always want to be a the greatest in a part and the part is the thing I really get interested and that is drawing.
I know,in every domain sure got someone is better than you.
So,I always compare with the great one,but,I found that is no use at last.
That is because you won't find yourself at last and you will lost yourself.
So,from now on,I just fighting myself,try to make better and better again to win myself!
Since the community now,everything should have the commercial value.
Why?I I don't choose the Finance course?Or Business courses?
Because I don't like to count?No,I like to count but my heart can't!
Trying and trying since senior 3,finally,I can't.
You think that I choosing arts is because want to escape from the theory's life?
Same answer,No!
You think arts is just a poor artist?
Haha,Thats the point!
I got a dream,don't know whether can be come true or not.That is I can use my arts to do commercial and also study advance in arts.
I scare I can't make it but I still got two and the half year to train myself.
But,I will try my best to beat my fate,and breakthrough myself!
My friend,you too!~Lets fighting together!
4 comments:
I think you know "what you want"..but "do you want to continue your progress" is still in question. life never be easy without a fight, wheather win or lose and how you accept the result would really depend on you. Of couse in today's world it is better to have extra skill then others..maybe illustration and photography, or advertising. if can go to study achitacture(art class de also can go de)...
last but not least..wish you all the best..
Haha,ok.I will,Thank you for your comment.
And,you too!~
i compare wif d best b4 oso but i realised it was useless n worse for ourself.加油加油!fight for urself!
Hey,XIao shan,you here..haha
Nice to meet u here on blogspot..You too,youalso fight for yourself o~
Post a Comment